Skip to main content

GOING TO UNIVERSITY

 


    Hi! I am Lylla Dewi Santika. I will tell you a little about my goals and my dream university. So I've always wanted to be a CEO (Chief Executive Officer). I really wanted to have a company that I built myself with hard work and effort. I want to be a successful career woman and a business woman. The reason I want to become a CEO is because I want to have a large source of income, I want to work in a skyscraper with good facilities, I want to have many friends by establishing business cooperation. It's great if I thought, I'll talk to my business partner and discuss business cooperation agreements. I am really interested in the world of business.

    To realize my dreams, I want to continue my education at one of the best universities in the world, namely Harvard University. Harvard University is a private university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. Quoted from the official website of Harvard University, Harvard University has 9 faculties from various branches of science, namely Harvard Business School, Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University Graduate School of Design, Harvard Medical School, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard Law School, Harvard Graduate School of Design, Harvard Graduate School of Public Health, and Kennedy School of Government.

    Because my dream was to become a business woman, I wanted to go to Harvard Business School. According to the QS World University Rankings 2020 by Subject, Harvard University was ranked first in the world for the best business majors. Basically, the reputation of Harvard Business School is beyond doubt. Harvard Business School (HBS) is the graduate business school of Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in the world and offers a large full-time MBA program, management-related doctoral programs, and many executive education programs. Various majors that focus on business and management at HBS such as e-commerce consulting, economics, entrepreneurship, ethics, finance, general management, tax, and many more. HBS has Harvard Business Publishing, which publishes business books, leadership articles, case studies, and the monthly Harvard Business Review. It is also home to the Baker Library or Bloomberg Center.

    One of Indonesia's successful business women is Priscilla Anais, a 26 year old girl who is proud and very inspiring. Priscilla is the CEO of Office Manager at Tokopedia, and her journey in life really amazes me with her figure. Priscilla Anais is a female graduate of Harvard Business School with an LPDP Scholarship. I will learn from the experience of that successful woman.

    I thought if someone else could then I should be too. I will strive to achieve my dreams with hard work and prayers. I want to make my parents proud. I want my parents to be proud and happy that they have me. I have to keep up the spirit and never give up.

    Thank you <3


Popular posts from this blog

OFFERING HELP AND SERVICES

 ðŸ“‘ SUMMARY 📑 There are three magical words to express politeness, such as: please, sorry, and thank you. How to offer helps ,  For example: • May I help you? • Can I help you? • Are you looking for something? • Would you like some help? • Do you need some help? • What can I do for you today? INFORMAL  :   -Can I help u?   -Let me help you …   -Shall I … NEUTRAL  :    -Need some help?   -I’ll do it for you.   -Want a hand …? FORMAL  :     -May I be of assistant?   -Might I help at all? Responding Help To respond help, people may accept or refuse an offer of  helps. The common respons for help is “Thank you” Accepting a Help/Offering NEUTRAL  :    -That’s very kind of you.   -Yes, please. INFORMAL  :    -Cheers!   -Thanks very much. FORMAL  :    -You’re most kind. Refusing an Help/Offer NEUTRAL  :    -No, thank you.   -That’s very kind of you, but ...   -No, it’s all right, really. INFORMAL  :    -No, it’s OK. Thanks   -

APPLICATION LETTER

  📑 SUMMARY 📑   Job Vacancy A  job vacancy  is defined as a paid post that is newly created, unoccupied, or about to become vacant: Ø   for which the employer is taking active steps and is prepared to take further steps to find a suitable candidate from outside the enterprise concerned; and Ø   which the employer intends to fill either immediately or within a specific period of time. The Examples of Job Vacancy : Application letter is formed of : Ø   Cover Letter : This is what we call application letter in Bahasa Indonesia. It actually is only the cover or introduction of the CV. It describes the CV in paragraphs. Ø   Resume (CV)   What are in a cover of an application Letter 1)     Letter Head :  your address . 2)     Date line :  the date you are writing the letter . 3)     Inside Address : the company’s address. 4)     Salutation :  greeting . For example: - Dear Sir, - Dear Madam, Remember: put comma (,) after the greeting . 5)    Subject : t

CURRICULUM VITAE

📑 SUMMARY 📑   What is a CV? A CV, which stands for curriculum vitae, is a document used when applying for jobs. It allows you to summarise your education, skills and experience enabling you to successfully sell your abilities to potential employers. In the USA and Canada CVs are known as résumés. These documents tend to be more concise and follow no particular formatting rules. What are in a CV? 1.         Contact details Include your full name, home address, mobile number and email address. Unless you're applying for an acting or modelling job you don't need to include your date of birth or a photograph. 2.         Profile A CV profile is a concise statement that highlights your key attributes and helps you stand out from the crowd. Usually placed at the beginning of the CV it picks out a few relevant achievements and skills, while expressing your career aims. A good CV profile focuses on the sector you're applying to, as your cover letter will be job-speci